June 30th, 2020
We're looking to expand our team in Calgary and Edmonton with talented, creative, whip-smart people who share our drive to excel both personally and professionally.
What we do is frankly, outrageously cool – we work with amazing, edgy, constantly evolving technologies in a nascent industry that has virtually unlimited potential for growth. The sky is nowhere near the limit in this field, and for the right person, there's huge fun to be had on the rocket ride up.
Dynamic Vision is committed to providing a respectful, supportive and horizon-expanding work environment in which graphics and visualization hot-doggers can realize their potential in ways most people don't dare to even dream about. Our goal is to create a crew of top-gun visualization and immersive designers that is unrivalled in the business.
We're currently hiring for the following position:
LEAD UNITY ENGINEER
- Work closely with a project manager to build a project scope of work, development schedule and estimates.
- Perform application demonstrations including VR/AR setup, calibration and operation in support of marketing and events.
- Architect, design, and implement high quality interactive and engaging immersive experiences, on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with a team of developers, designers and artists to build project plans, timelines, estimates and efficient production workflows.
- Highly organized, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (CS) or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of the latest VR/AR technology (Oculus, Vive, HoloLens etc.) and mobile applications.
- Experience with project management systems such as Git, Slack, work-time tracking, etc.
- Skillful in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, and software architecture planning.
- A great team player with the ability to effectively work on multiple projects and on all areas of the development life cycle.
- Independent thinker with the ability to share ideas and efficiently brainstorm and implement creative solutions.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Unity development.
- Excellent working knowledge of C#, C++, Python and database structures.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract